Subscribe&Save - Momen Firm Tofu [250g]
Subscribe & Save - How it works
- Choose the days you prefer delivery (once a week or twice a week)
- Choose how many packets you want per delivery
- Add to cart, checkout & experience hassle-free delivery of the freshest ingredients in town!
> Each subscription lasts for 4 weeks of delivery
> Whatsapp us on +919987750000 to pause/resume any time
[Net Wt. 250g]
Know your ingredient
Tofu, also called bean curd, is a creamy, high-protein, low-fat soy product typically sold in blocks.
The naturally high water content of firm tofu makes it necessary to first drain and press it with a cloth/tissue paper, otherwise, it won't absorb flavours and take on a firm, crisp texture when you cook it. Once it's pressed, cut the tofu into the desired shape and size (slices, slabs, cubes, or crumble with your fingers) before you begin cooking.
Why tofu works for you:
- Improved muscular health (complete protein)
- Increases bone strength (calcium, iron)
- Promotes a healthy heart (low cholesterol)
- Helps manage diabetes (isoflavones)
How to retain nutritional value (storage tips):
- Consume within 7-10 days of packaging.
- Keep refrigerated at all times. Do not freeze.
- Any opened/unconsumed tofu should be stored in a box with fresh water.
- It can be seared, grilled, fried, steamed, stewed, baked, roasted, deep-fried, and even "scrambled" for a vegan-friendly version of scrambled eggs
- Pan-fried sesame garlic tofu