Kinu Silken Tofu [250g]
Artisanal, creamy & fresh - We promise.
Order now to get your Japanese-quality, small-batch, premium Silken Tofu delivered to your doorstep!
[Net Wt. 250g]
Know your ingredient
Tofu, also called bean curd, is a creamy, high-protein, low-fat soy product typically sold in blocks.
Silken tofu is an undrained and unpressed tofu. It has the highest water content of all types of tofu- this is why it is the softest type of tofu, smooth and feels a bit fragile.
Why tofu works for you:
- Improved muscular health (complete protein)
- Increases bone strength (calcium, iron)
- Promotes a healthy heart (low cholesterol)
- Helps manage diabetes (isoflavones)
How to retain nutritional value (storage tips):
- Consume within 7-10 days of packaging.
- Keep refrigerated at all times. Do not freeze.
- Any opened/unconsumed tofu should be stored in a box with fresh water.
- This tofu can be eaten raw and so is ideal for salads and spreads.
- It is often used as a vegan alternative for creamy ingredients and can be added to dips, puddings, smoothies or even made into a breakfast scramble!
- Pan-fried sesame garlic tofu