100% Hemp Hearts
If you are seeking a quick way to add more nutrition in your diet, then PlantVita™ Himalayan HEMP HEARTS is the right choice for you. PlantVita™ HEMP HEARTS seeds are the best plant based sources of protein, omega 3 & 6 and minerals essential for human health.
Packed with a punch of nutrition, PlantVita™ Himalayan HEMP HEARTS is shelled with care to bring out the nutty flavor that complements almost any dish.
Why choose PlantVita™ Himalayan HEMP HEARTS ?
PlantVita™ Himalayan HEMP HEARTS are 100% plant-based wholesome sources of nutrition aiming at providing a quick on the go solution to our customers. They are derived from Cannabis Sativa L. a native plant found in the chilly valleys of the Himalayan foothills and is considered one of the most nutritious seeds in India. They may be small, but they sure are mighty. Just 2-3 tablespoons of our HEMP HEARTS can add a boost to your everyday nutritional needs.
They are loaded with Protein
Protein from hemp seeds is more digestible than animal based protein or any other high protein food.
HEMP HEARTS have the highest amount of Edestin protein, which is a highly active digestible form of active protein, which results in efficient absorption of nutrients. They house a significant amount of all nutritious Essential Amino Acids necessary for muscle health.
Improves Immunity Levels
Hemp seeds are rich in Essential fatty acids (omega-3 & omega-6) and antioxidants which helps to control many internal health processes and scavenges the free radicals that enter in our body. Hence, regulating the immune system, and eliminating symptoms of skin disorders to keep the body healthy.
Assists in Weight Loss
Slowing the digestion process, it keeps the body feeling fuller, hence acts as a weight loss supplement.
The presence of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in the right ratio together helps to reduce inflammation.
Ways to enjoy this Superfood in your daily diet
- Sprinkle! Sprinkle! - Add a tablespoon of hemp hearts to just about any salad or pasta to enhance its superfood credentials.
- Healthy Bakes- Add it as an ingredient in your baking recipes to get a delicious nutty flavor.
- Dips, spreads and Hummus- Blend it to make dips, hummus or spreads.
- In smoothies- Add a spoonful of hemp seeds in your smoothies to level up its nutritional value.
FAQS Himalayan HEMP HEARTS
- Where are hemp hearts derived from?
- Hemp seeds are famously called HEMP HEARTS which are derived from the plant called Cannabis Sativa L.
- Since it is derived from Cannabis does it cause psychoactive behaviour or one can get “high” or “ addicted”.
- No, the presence of cannabinoid called Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which causes the psychoactive behavior, in this variety of Cannabis, is negligible (<0.3%). And so HEMP HEARTS do not exhibit the sedative or narcotic properties and are completely safe and healthy to consume.
- Do HEMP HEARTS contain Cannabidiol (CBD)?
- Cannabidiol is produced within the flower of the cannabis plant. Therefore, Hemp seeds have a negligible percentage of CBD.
- Why is HEMP HEARTS a great source of nutrition?
The Hemp plant is not just a nutritional powerhouse, it is the plant kingdom's most sustainable and versatile resource. It means you’re never going to run out of the most balanced source of nutrition from the lap of nature. Hemp seeds provide you with a great source of premium quality plant-based protein, Essential Fatty Acids, Omega 3+6, Edestin protein, Calcium, iron, potassium, Vitamins E + B’s, Minerals and dietary fibers.
- How much HEMP HEARTS should be consumed daily?
- 1-2 Tablespoons is sufficient to consume daily, although we recommend that one consults a physician/nutritionist in case of doubt.