Edamame Pods [250g/500g]
Crunchy, tasty & fresh - We promise.
Order now to get your Japanese-quality, premium quality Edamame Pods delivered to your doorstep! For weekly subscription, please click here.
[Net Wt. 500g]
Know your ingredient
Edamame, also known as soybean, is most popularly known as the little snack that is brought to you when you sit down to a table at a Japanese restaurant. Its sweet buttery taste, when lightly boiled or steamed soybeans are not only delicious, but they’re also fun to munch on as a healthy snack!
Why Edamame works for you:
- Improved muscular health (complete protein)
- Promotes a healthy heart (low cholesterol)
- Boosts energy levels (iron)
- Reduces inflammation (choline)
- Eases menstrual-related problems (isoflavones)
How to retain nutritional value (storage tips):
- Keep frozen
- No need to thaw before cooking