Black Himalayan Tempeh [250g] - PRE ORDER
Nutty, healthy & fresh - We promise.
Order now to get your fresh Black Himalayan Tempeh delivered to your doorstep!
[Net Wt. 250g]
Know your ingredient
Tempeh is an Indonesian superfood that is made of fermented soy beans. The soy beans give the tempeh a flavourful, nutty taste and texture with a high protein content!
Always steam the tempeh before using to remove bitterness and allow it to better absorb the flavours it will be cooked in. Once it's steamed, cut the tempeh into the desired shape and size (slices, slabs, cubes, or crumble with your fingers).
You may then sautee or bake it. Marinating tempeh a sauce is the best way to pack it with flavour before cooking.
Why Tempeh works for you:
- Improved muscular health (complete protein)
- Aids in digestion and absorption (prebiotics)
- Promotes a healthy heart (low cholesterol)
- Helps manage diabetes (isoflavones)
How to retain nutritional value (storage tips):
- Store in freezer. Lasts up to 3 months.
- Tempeh that has gone grey and become floppy should be disposed.