Here's a quick and perfect combo for your breakfast and brunch
Creamy, Rich and earthy Avocados and Freshly baked Whole Wheat Protein Bread are our favourite picks when it comes to Breakfast, Brunch or a Power Snack!
Know your ingredients
Avocados also called the 'makkhan fal' in India, have a high-fat content and is yet considered as one of the healthiest fruits you can add to your diet. Yes, you heard us, this 'fatty' fruit can in fact even aid weight loss. This is because avocados are loaded with good monounstaurated oils (MUFA), that do not pile up calories, instead, they help lubricate joints and lower blood pressure.
Plantvita Protein Bread delivers highest protein per serving (2 slices), is a good source of fiber, rich in omega-3, has no maida, very low carbs and is freshly baked.It is a complete slice of wellness, made with finest and 100% natural ingredients: whole wheat flour, brown rice protein, flax seeds, wheat bran, malt flour, RO filter water, sugar, salt, yeast, non-hydrogenated vegetable oil & gluten.
Note - Your avocados may be delivered as semi ripe. There is no return/replacement policy for avocados are these are naturally grown products.
[Avocado Net Wt. ~ 250g]
Why Avocado works for you:
- Lowers bad cholesterol (MUFA)
- Helps lower blood sugar (fiber)
- Helps in weight management (MUFA + PUFA)
- Reduced blood pressure (potassium)
- Rich in antioxidants (lutein and zeaxanthin)
How to retain nutritional value (storage tips):
- For ripeness level, please refer to ripening stages chart (images)
- For quick, even ripening- wrap in newspaper with a banana/apple
- To slow ripening- store in fridge
- Consume fully ripe avocados within 1-2 days
- Refrigerate Protein Bread to retain freshness