The perfect protein loaded combo for your breakfast, brunch or mid-day snack!
High-protein, low-fat Extra Firm Tofu and Whole Wheat Protein Bread are our favourite picks when it comes to fulfilling our daily protein requirement.
Know your ingredients
Tofu, also called bean curd. Extra firm tofu is the perfect vegan alternative to paneer! The naturally high water content of firm tofu makes it necessary to first drain and press it with a cloth/tissue paper, otherwise, it won't absorb flavours and take on a firm, crisp texture when you cook it. Once it's pressed, cut the tofu into the desired shape and size (slices, slabs, cubes, or crumble with your fingers) before you begin cooking.
Plantvita Protein Bread delivers highest protein per serving (2 slices), is a good source of fiber, rich in omega-3, has no maida, very low carbs and is freshly baked.It is a complete slice of wellness, made with finest and 100% natural ingredients: whole wheat flour, brown rice protein, flax seeds, wheat bran, malt flour, RO filter water, sugar, salt, yeast, non-hydrogenated vegetable oil & gluten.
Why this combination works for you:
- Improved muscular health (complete protein)
- Increases bone strength (calcium, iron)
- Promotes a healthy heart (low cholesterol & zero transfat)
- Helps manage diabetes (isoflavones)
How to retain nutritional value (storage tips):
- Consume tofu within 24 days of packaging.
- Consume bread within 4 days of packaging.
- Keep refrigerated at all times. Do not freeze.
- Any opened/unconsumed tofu should be stored in a box with fresh water.