Hass Avocado [~250g]
Rich, creamy & fresh - We promise.
Order now to get your premium quality, Hass Avocados delivered to your doorstep!
For weekly subscription, please click here.
[Net Wt. ~ 250g]
Know your ingredient
It is creamy, it is rich, and it is earthy; avocados are our favourite picks when it comes to dips, desserts and salads. Also called the 'makkhan fal' in India, avocados have a high-fat content and is yet considered as one of the healthiest fruits you can add to your diet. Yes, you heard us, this 'fatty' fruit can in fact even aid weight loss. This is because avocados are loaded with good monounstaurated oils (MUFA), that do not pile up calories, instead, they help lubricate joints and lower blood pressure.
Why Avocado works for you:
- Lowers bad cholesterol (MUFA)
- Helps lower blood sugar (fiber)
- Helps in weight management (MUFA + PUFA)
- Reduced blood pressure (potassium)
- Rich in antioxidants (lutein and zeaxanthin)
How to retain nutritional value (storage tips):
- For quick, even ripening- wrap in newspaper with a banana/apple
- To slow ripening- store in fridge
- Consume within 1 day of opening
Cacao mint avo-shake
- Avocado tomatillo brekafast tacos
- Strawberry basil avocado toast
- Kale guacamole
1 avocado ripened and was good. The other was inedible.