This healthy meal prep breakfast bowl tastes just like dessert. Packed with protein and totally delicious, it tastes just like strawberry cheesecake!
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook time: 0 mins Total Time: 10 mins Serves: 4
Perfect For: Breakfast
Here’s what you’ll need:
For the base
- 80 g pitted dates
- 80 g walnuts
- 80 g rolled oats
For the 'cheese' mix
- PlantVita Kinu Silken Tofu (350g)
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 350 g strawberries tops removed
- 100 g strawberries sliced
Let’s get cooking:
- Add the dates, walnuts and oats to the food processor. Process on high until the mixture turns crumbly.
- Quickly rinse out the food processor and keep the base mixture in a separate bowl, then add the tofu, coconut cream, vanilla and maple syrup. Process until smooth.
- Add the strawberries, then continue to process on high until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Refrigerate the mixture overnight.
- To serve in the morning, add a quarter of the base and the 'cheese' mixture to a bowl or travel container, and top with 25g sliced strawberries.