Truly, this edamame guacamole is a game changer! Maybe you've heard of edamame in a dip before, maybe not but either way it’s a keeper and a nice break from a traditional guacamole.
Prep Time: 10 mins Total Time: 10 mins
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups PlantVita Edamame, (shelled)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- juice of 1 lime
- sea salt
- handful of cilantro
- diced tomatoes (optional)
- chili flakes (optional)
Let’s get cooking:
- Simply pulse the onion in a blender for a few seconds. Then add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until the edamame is blended into big chunks.
- Enjoy as a spread on toast, for a sandwich, as a dip or as a pesto sauce!