Frosty and satisfying cold coffee is a fantastic treat to enjoy on a warm day. This cold coffee recipe is a classic for preparing blended ice coffees that are perfectly sweet, creamy and frothy – just like from your favorite café!
Prep Time: 15 mins Total Time: 15 mins Serves: 2
Perfect For: Breakfast
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee – powder or granules
- 2-3 tbsp. warm water
- 3 to 4 tablespoon raw sugar or add as required
- 2 cups PlantVita Fresh Soy Milk – cold or chilled
- 6 to 8 ice cubes or as needed
Let’s get started:
- In a blender take your instant coffee, raw sugar, add warm water.
- Blend for a minute or until the coffee solution becomes frothy and the brown color lightens a bit.
Add 6 to 7 ice cubes. For a thick cold coffee, you can reduce the ice cubes from 2 to 4.
Pour 2 cups of chilled soy milk.
Blend for 1 to 2 minutes or until the milk is mixed evenly with the coffee concoction.
Pour in glasses and serve the delicious cold coffee.
- Make flavored blended cold coffee: Feel free to add a 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) shot of your favorite flavored syrup to the recipe. You can make a vanilla, hazelnut, or amaretto coffee shake – whatever you like!
- Make Mocha Cold Coffee: For a chocolate mocha cold coffee, add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder or chocolate syrup before you blend for a second time.